The Manni Sipre FSE Finished Structural Elements service aims to offer manufacturers of steel structures reductions in the cost of metallic constructions in order to make the steel industry more competitive in the aftermath of an economic crisis exacerbated by the volatility of the prime materials costs.
The Manni Sipre FSE service is aimed at those customers who require a more complete product, that is ready for assembly and with predefined costs.
The main objective is the reduction of the costs of the entire chain of metal construction, simplifying management and reducing time and risk.
The use of this service allows resources to be freed for the construction companies to dedicate themselves to the more profitable areas of their work such as the expansion of their markets and their products, design innovation and the coordination of all the other phases of construction.
The degree of innovation of the FSE project is likely to redefine the concept of the “Steel Service Centre” with its synergistic integration with the products of the other Group subsidiaries. In particular with the Isopan Spa affiliate, European leader in the sector for the production and distribution of insulating panels for roofs and walls in both civil and industrial constructions.
Additionally, thanks to the Group’s engineering resources, Manni Sipre can fully support the customer’s design choices, suggesting the use of different materials and different production technologies, as and when needed.
The strategic purpose of the FSE Project is to foster collaboration with the customer in order to overcome the challenges of the market together.
Manni Sipre has always been a source of innovation, and offers itself as a constant multiplier of opportunities and value for its customers.
FSE, 10 customer benefits:
- The opportunity to compete for orders of all sizes, regardless of company size
- Flexibility and increased production capacity
- Better utilization and channelling of internal resources for the development of new markets and opportunities
- Simplification in the operational management of orders
- Sure production costs
- Reduction of fixed costs
- Reduction of logistics costs
- Reduced risk of variation in the prices of the raw materials
- Optimization of the stock of raw materials and semi-finished products
- Reduction of the gap between collection and payment times
Find out moreContact us